Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020
This examination which was previously conducted by the CBSE i.e Central Board Of Secondary Education but now it will be almost conducted by the NTA i.e National Testing Agency named educational body. The Examination is a National Level Competition examination which is conducted throughout the nation, hence for the selection of eligible candidates of pharmacy for the admissions, into the (M.Pharm) i.e the Master’s Program. Being a national level examination makes it more competitive and complex in nature.
GPAT 2019 – Examination Pattern
|Time Duration||3:00 Hrs|
|Maximum Marks||500 MM|
|Number Of Questions||125|
GPAT 2020 – Preparation Tips
- It is advisable for all the candidates, that they should be practicing the numerical part more.
- Candidates should be referring to the online mock tests as well as reference books etc.
- Likewise Previous year examination papers should also be practiced thoroughly, by the candidates once done with their preparations.
- It is also important for all the candidates to revise every day, at the end of the day, of whatever they were able to prepare throughout the day.
- It is also suggested that all the candidates should complete their GPAT 2019 Syllabus two days prior to the examination.
- Once done with all the preparations, the candidates should give light revisions to all they have prepared for the GPAT 2019 Examination
click link given below